Thursday, October 16, 2008

Push Back

As we near the end of this Presidential campaign, the Republicans have begun to stoop lower than many thought they could. Last week, the McCain campaign released a press release entitled "Barack Obama's Friend Tried To Kill My Family." They have been using rumors started by the worst and most repulsive of provacateurs as talking points. In the podcast today (click here), I detail the truth about some of these rumors, the kind of people behind these slurs, and why Obama can't respond in kind, even if the real questionable associations are those of John McCain and Sarah Palin.

In my podcast I discuss Andy Martin, and as loathe as I am to do it, below is a link to the sleazy Fox News report that last allowed this man with the soul of a cockroach on the air:

No comments:

 

I heart FeedBurner